AEW star Big Swole recently appeared on SiriusXM’s Busted Open Radio. The former SHINE and SHIMMER star discussed a number of topics during her time on the show, including the AEW Women’s division as a whole.
Busted Open co-host Mark Henry asked Big Swole during the show if she believes the Women’s division in All Elite can main event the shows in the near future. “Most definitely, most definitely” Swole replied.
Big Swole on Women’s Division
“I believe that we are putting in the work where we can main event” Big Swole continued. “We should main event. I mean, I feel like if you have something that is leading up to…like the match with Hikaru Shida, Shida can main event AEW Revolution.”
Big Swole finished by saying that giving the female stars the opportunity to main event would ‘lift the spirits’ of the division. “That would be amazing, you know? Just as something that will also lift the spirits of the women as well. It’s just, it’s a win win.”
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- MANSCAPED – We are absolutely ecstatic to announce that Fighter Fans has joined with MANSCAPED™ to offer our readers 20% off and FREE SHIPPING on all orders! MANSCAPED™ the best in men’s below-the-waist grooming. MANSCAPED™ offers precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. Go to http://manscaped.com/ and get 20% off + free shipping with our link: manscaped.com/fighterfans #manscapedpod
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear – Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- Bully Ray Talks How Exploding Barbed Wire DeathMatch Can Work
- Kenny Omega Talks WWE and AEW Potentially Working Together
- AEW Revolution Main Event Exploding Barbwire Death Match Confirmed
- Sting Takes Scary Powerbomb on AEW Dynamite (VIDEO)
- Update on Tessa Blanchard Potentially Joining AEW
- Cody Rhodes Talks Potential Cinematic Match With Sting
- Tony Khan To WWE – “Come To Jacksonville, I’m Begging You”