UFC Superstar Conor McGregor will be entering the octagon once again this weekend. The Lightweight fighter will be facing Dustin Poirier in the main event of UFC 257 in a hotly anticipated rematch.
Conor McGregor is no stranger to personalities and fighters calling him out to fight, and YouTuber/Boxer Jake Paul is one of the latest to say that he wants to take on McGregor in the ring.
Speaking to BT Sport, Conor McGregor would say that he has heard the jabs from Paul, but he currently isn’t on the ‘radar’ of fights he wants. “That it what it is. Let’s see what happens you know?” McGregor would begin. “I’m not really…he seems like a confused little kid to me to be honest.”
“Now he’s willing to get in, so I don’t know what will happen” Conor continued. “It’s not on the radar at the minute with the young lad. I know a teammate…him and Dylan have been back and forth so you never know.”
Conor McGregor on Logan Paul
Conor McGregor would then finish by praising the two Paul brothers for their hustle and being able to get these big money fights. Jake’s brother Logan Paul will of course be fighting Floyd Mayweather in February in an exhibition bout.
“But fair play to them” Conor McGregor stated. “Fair play to the Logan guy getting the fight with with Floyd Mayweather, I’m excited to see how that goes. Floyd looks a bit fat to me…it’s a mad little scene at the minute. I’m not against it, any man who is willing to make that walk? You know all the best to them.”
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
Fighter Fans is proud to be sponsored by the following MMA and Boxing brands:
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
- Sidekick Boxing ’“ Developed by the company founder, Daniel Knight; who is a black belt in kickboxing and a team of manufacturing experts of over 20 years; Sidekick has rapidly earned a name of high quality kickboxing equipment with a real stylish look to hit the market. This success of our equipment grew us naturally into other combat sports and Sidekick became the equipment sponsor to many prestigious kickboxing and MMA promotions.
Also Check Out:
- BREAKING: Khabib Nurmagomedov Confirms He Wants To See ’˜Something Spectacular’ To Return To UFC
- Max Holloway on Conor McGregor Rematch ’“ ‘He Knows I’m Only a Call Away’
- UFC Fight Night on ABC 1 Live Results
- UFC Fight Night on ABC ’“ Fight Card, Betting Odds
- Calvin Kattar ’“ ‘I’m Planning on Fighting The Best Max Holloway’