Boxing and Instagram star Ryan Garcia will be facing Manny Pacquiao next. Garcia recently took to Instagram to say that this is a dream becoming reality. “A dream turned reality” Ryan Garcia wrote. “It’s an honor to share the Ring withÂ @mannypacquiaoÂ I will always respect what you did in and out the ring. Here’s to the best Man Winning.”
Ryan’s father Henry Garcia recently spoke to Sky Sports and said that while this an exhibition, it will be a “real fight.”
“Everybody has agreed” Henry Garcia began. “All there is left are the details. But both parties have already agreed; promoters have agreed, sanctioning bodies have agreed, so we’re very close to sealing the deal. We’re going to know this week if everything goes through, we’re negotiating today, they are already in discussion.”
Garcia vs Pacquiao
“I believe Ryan is ready for Manny Pacquiao” Garcia continued. “Because when Ryan puts his mind to something he’s not going to back down, he’s got all of the confidence in the world. When you have that confidence and motivation and drive, you can focus on what’s in front of you and you’re most likely going to become victorious.”
Henry Garcia then finished by saying how he believes Ryan can take the fight to Manny and win. “Ryan likes to take control and we understood that when (Keith) Thurman put pressure on Manny, he had a hard time fighting backwards – when you reach a certain age you’re no longer as strong as a 20-year-old, we stand a very good chance. He’s 20 years younger than Pacquiao and we feel that’s to our advantage and that’s one of the reasons why I feel it’s a changing of the guard fight – it’s our time.”
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
Fighter Fans is proud to be sponsored by the following MMA and Boxing brands:
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
- Sidekick Boxing ’“ Developed by the company founder, Daniel Knight; who is a black belt in kickboxing and a team of manufacturing experts of over 20 years; Sidekick has rapidly earned a name of high quality kickboxing equipment with a real stylish look to hit the market. This success of our equipment grew us naturally into other combat sports and Sidekick became the equipment sponsor to many prestigious kickboxing and MMA promotions.
Also Check Out:
- Paige VanZant on Fighter’s UFC Pay ’“ ‘I Feel That We Do Need To Be Compensated More’
- UFC Fight Night ’“ Magny vs Chiesa on ESPN+ Live Results (20/01)
- Jon Anik ’“ ‘I Was Shaking After The Holloway/Kattar Fight’
- Daniel Cormier ’“ ‘It’s More On The Corner To Stop That Fight’
- Dana White Says That He Will Have Another Meeting With Khabib