Matchroom Boxing has announced that the much anticipated Joshua vs Pulev bout will see fans in attendance. IBF, WBA, WBO and IBO Heavyweight World Champion Anthony Joshua will be defending against Mandatory ChallengerÂ Kubrat Pulev next weekend. The fight takes placeÂ atÂ The SSE Arena, WembleyÂ on Saturday December 12th. This follows approval from local authorities in London that there can be up to 1,000 fans in attendance.
Joshua vs Pulev
London will be in Tier 2 of the COVID-19 pandemic restrictions when the fight takes place on December 12th. Matchroom have confirmed the following safety protocols for the fight when it comes to fans:
- The lead booker can only attendÂ with members of their own household (ID including address will be required on entry).
- Matchroom Boxing are participating in the NHS Test and Trace scheme. Lead booker details will be collected and shared for this in line with legal guidelines. NHS Track & Trace check-in codes will be in place for fans to scan at entrances.
- You must not attend an event if you have tested positive for Covid-19
- You must wear a face covering at all times during your visit to The SSE Arena, Wembley (if you’re medically able to do so and aged 11+).Â
- Â No refund policy
- Lawrence Okolie v Krzysztof GÅ‚owacki
- Martin Bakole v Sergei Kuzmin
- ]Hughie Fury v Mariusz Wach
Are you watching the bout? Let us know in the comments