It has been confirmed that the two biggest names in British Heavyweight boxing will collide TWICE in 2021. ESPN Ringside recently confirmed the news on Twitter. “The contract is signed” ESPN wrote. “Anthony Joshua’s promoter Eddie Hearn tells @MarkKriegel a deal has been signed for Joshua to face @Tyson_Fury in a two-fight series.”
ESPN also confirmed that the first fight will be a 50-50 split with the rematch going 60-40 in the rematch. This news comes just days after Tyson Fury stated he was ‘no longer training’ for Anthony Joshua due to complications in negotiation.
Tyson Fury on Anthony Joshua Negotiations
“I’m not training anymore,” Fury said on a Top Rank broadcast on ESPN+. “I’m not training no more. I’ve never stopped training since December 2017, and even after these world title fights, I trained the next day. I go running 10 miles, doing things … I’m in the gym sparring and messing around.”
“I’m taking some time away from the game at the moment” Fury continued. “Because, like I said, I’ve been ready to fight since I beat Deontay Wilder last year. I’ve had no success in getting another fight. At the moment I’m just concentrating on getting me 10 pints of Stella.”
It looks as though Fury will have to put the pints down, he’s got a fight to prepare for.
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- Frank Mir Talks Fighting on Jake Paul vs Ben Askren Undercard
- Roman ’˜Chocolatito’ Gonzalez Talks Representing Nicaragua
- Dana White on Jake Paul ’“ ‘I’ll F*cking Bet a Million Dollars That He Loses’
- Callum Smith Questions if Billy Joe Saunders Can Beat Canelo Alvarez
- Derek Chisora Says Talks Are ’˜Ongoing’ Regarding Joseph Parker Bout
- Canelo Alvarez Talks May 8th Showdown with Billy Joe Saunders
- Billy Joe Saunders on Canelo Alvarez ’“ ‘Nobody is Unbeatable’