NXT Worlds Collide took place tonight from the Capitol Wrestling Center in Orlando, Florida, with NXT 2.0 taking on NXT UK at the event.
There were a number of big unification bouts on the card, including the main event between NXT Champion Bron Breakker and NXT UK Champion Tyler Bate.
The NXT and NXT UK Women’s Championships were also on the line in a triple threat featuring Mandy Rose, Blair Davenport and Meiko Satomura.
WWE NXT Worlds Collide Results
Here are the full results from WWE NXT Worlds Collide 2022:
- North American Championship Match: Carmelo Hayes (c) b. Ricochet – Hayes took the win with a roll-up after Trick Willaims interfered
- NXT/NXT UK Tag Team Championship Unification Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match: Pretty Deadly b. The Creed Brothers (c), Brooks Jensen & Josh Briggs and Gallus – Pretty Deadly took the win after Damon Kemp turned on Diamond Mine!
- NXT/NXT UK Women’s Championship Unification Match:Â Mandy RoseÂ (c) b. Meiko Satomura (c) and Blair Davenport – Mandy took the win after hitting the Kiss from the Rose to become the Unified NXT Women’s Champion!
- NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: Kayden Carter & Katana Chance (c) b. Nikki A.S.H. & Doudrop – Carter and Chance took the win after Toxic Attraction interfered
- NXT/NXT UK Championship Unification Match: Bron Breakker (c) b. Tyler Bate (c) – Breakker took the win to unify the NXT UK and NXT 2.0 titles
Fans in the United Kingdom can see all of the action back on demand via WWE Network, which currently works out at Â£9.99 per month for subscribers.
Pro wrestling fans in the United States can watch all of the action back on demand via the Peacock streaming service from NBC.