WWE SmackDown Superstar Bayley recently posted an image ahead of her surgery for an ACL tear. The injury was sustained during training at the WWE Performance Center, and now Bayley will likely be out of action for around 9 months.
Bayley posted the image to Twitter with the caption “can’t wait to miss the first show in front of fans again. I blame YOU for this. Thanks a lot.”
The former Women’s Champion was scheduled to face Bianca Belair for the SmackDown Women’s Championship at the Money In The Bank PPV show this Sunday, but this match was changed due to Bayley’s injured.
How long will Bayley be out of WWE?
Belair defended her title against Carmella on this week’s episode of SmackDown in a change to scheduling. Bianca would win the match, leading her to potentially have a feud with whoever wins the Women’s Money In The Bank ladder match this Sunday.
Again it is not confirmed at this time when Bayley will be making her return to WWE.
Here’s the full card for WWE’s Money In The Bank 2021:
- Men’s MITB Ladder MatchÂ ’“ Ricochet vs. Riddle vs. John Morrison vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Big E vs. Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins vs. King Shinsuke Nakamura
- Women’s MITB Ladder MatchÂ ’“ Asuka vs. Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki Cross vs. Liv Morgan vs. Zelina Vega vs. Natalya vs Tamina
- Universal Championship MatchÂ ’“ WWE Hall of Famer Edge vs.Â Roman ReignsÂ (c)
- WWE Championship MatchÂ ’“ Kofi Kingston vs. Bobby Lashley (c)
- RAW Women’s Championship MatchÂ ’“ Charlotte Flair vs. Rhea Ripley (c)
- RAW Tag Team Championship MatchÂ ’“ AJ Styles & Omos (c) vs The Viking Raiders
- Pre-show WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship MatchÂ ’“ Dominik and Rey Mysterio vs The Usos