UFC 260 took place this evening from the UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada. The main event of the card would see Stipe Miocic defend his UFC Heavyweight Championship against Francis Ngannou.
The company showed that there were some fans in the crowd for the event. This is the first show in a long time that saw even a small amount of fans allowed in the building, at least in the United States.
Some of the names in the crowd were notable celebrities. Megan Fox, Machine Gun Kelly, Travis Barker and Kourtney Kardashian were seen during the broadcast.
Cincinnati Bengals’ Joe Burrow and Patrick Petersen of the Minnesota Viking NFL team were also in attendance.
Check out the images below to see some of the famous names in attendance for UFC 260:
Here’s the full card for tonight’s UFC 260 event:
Main card (ESPN+ PPV at 10 p.m. ET)
- UFC Heavyweight Championship ’“ Stipe Miocic (c) vs. Francis Ngannou
- Tyron Woodley vs. Vicente Luque
- Sean O’Malley vs. Thomas Almeida
- Gillian Robertson vs. Miranda Maverick
- Jamie Mullarkey vs. Khama Worthy
UFC 260 Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET)
- Alonzo Menifield vs. Fabio Cherant
- Jared Gooden vs. Abubakar Nurmagomedov
- Modestas Bukauskas vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk
- Shane Young vs. Omar Morales
Prelims (ESPN+ at 7:30 p.m. ET)
- Marc-Andre Barriault vs. Abu Azaitar
Also Check Out: