WWE has confirmed that Superstar Kofi Kingston is currently dealing with an injury. Xavier Woods mentioned before his match on RAW that Kofi was injured, just as he was making his way to the ring. It was confirmed on this week’s Monday Night RAW that Kofi was off of the show due to a ‘broken jaw’ sustained in a recent match with The Hurt Business.
Before last night’s episode of Monday Night RAW, Kofi Kingston interviewed rugby playerÂ Tendai MtawariraÂ on Instagram Live. Kingston confirmed during the interview that he was dealing with a jaw injury and that he was only able to close his mouth on one side.
It has not been confirmed if Kofi Kingston legitimately has a broken jaw, or if the injury is less serious than that or part of a storyline. Kingston appeared on RAW last week alongside Xavier Woods to defeat The Miz & John Morrison.
Fighter Fans’ Pro Wrestling posts are proud to be sponsored by:
- GnarKillsHD Twitch Channel – is a super positive individual who has a real passion for community based streams, making sure everyone in “The GnarFam” community have fun; feel included and also are supported with their stream goals and gaming ambitions. Over the few years he has been streaming, predominantly playing Battle Royales and First Person Games. GnarKills also dabbles in other genres like Platformers, Horror Games and Indie Games. If you want to catch his streams then stop by his Twitch channel and Join The Family
Also Check Out:
- Chris Jericho Re-iterates The Importance of The 18-49 Demo
- Kenny Omega on Bullet Club Reunion ’“ ‘We’re Just Getting Started’
- Sasha Banks Reacts To Snoop Dogg Hitting a ’˜Frog Splash’ on AEW Dynamite
- The Young Bucks Join Super Elite Club on AEW Dynamite
- Jim Ross Talks Promise He Made To Brodie Lee Jr
- Cody Rhodes Talks ’˜Breaking The Rules’ of Pro Wrestling, Doing a ’˜Finish’ During a Commercial Break