UFC have confirmed that Andrei Arlovski (Record: 30-19 MMA, 19-13 UFC) will be fighting Tom Aspinall on the February 20th Fight Night card. The 41-year old veteran Arlovski went 2-0 during 2020 and now he looks to gain his first win in the new year.
The far younger opponent Tom Aspinall is 27, and he also went 2-0 in the UFC during 2020. That brings Aspinall’s career tally to 9-2, with every winning fight ending via stoppage.
This will be a challenge for the veteran, but he has proved over the past year that he still has the ability and power to compete at the highest level in MMA. Interestingly the event does not as of yet have an official venue.
The card for February 20th now looks as follows:
- Curtis Blaydes vs. Derrick Lewis
- Chris Daukaus vs. Aleksei Oleinik
- Matt Brown vs. Carlos Condit
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Tom Aspinall
- Darrick Minner vs. Charles Rosa
- Jai Herbert vs. Drakkar Klose
- Danny Chavez vs. Jared Gordon
- Shana Dobson vs. Casey O’Neill
- Jamall Emmers vs. Chas Skelly
- Vinicius Moreira vs. Ike Villanueva
- Rafael Alves vs. Mike Trizano
Also Check Out:
- Matt Serra Talks How a Sports Phycologist Helped George St Pierre Beat Him
- Brendan Schaub ’“ ‘Anyone Criticising UFC During The Pandemic Needs To Get Out of The Sport’
- Miranda Maverick Talks Wanting To Make More Money In The UFC
- Leon Edwards Says He Offered To Fight Magny or Chiesa at UFC Fight Island 8
- Kamaru Usman vs. Gilbert Burns Set For UFC 258