UFC fighter Ashley Yoder is set to take on Angela Hill as part of tonight’s UFC Fight Night card from the UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada. The fight is a rematch from their Ultimate Fighter 25 final contest, which saw Hill win via unanimous decision.
This fight was already meant to have happened back in February, however one of Yoder’s corner was reportedly flagged as part of the COVID-19 protocols.
Ashley Yoder on Angela Hill Rematch
‘As much as it’s been four years and we’ve both grown a lot, we kind of know each others’ styles” Ashley Yoder said to MMA Junkie on the Angela Hill rematch. “You’re just building on confidence at that point. You’re getting in the right mentality to actually get in the octagon and compete. It’s just a very dialled-in-type couple weeks. It’s not enough of a camp to change anything stylistically, right? I feel confident going into this fight with what I’ve already grown on in the last four years.’
‘I never like to put myself in a position where I say, ’˜Hey, this is what’s going to happen in the fight” Yoder continued. “This is what’s not going to happen in the fight. I just know when we step in the cage, we both bring a fight. It’s going to be a fun fight for sure.”
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- Juliana Pena Keeps Calling Out UFC GOAT Amanda Nunes
- Daniel Cormier ’“ ‘Jon Jones Is The World’s Best Light Heavyweight’
- Dana White Says Israel Adesanya Should ‘Focus on Middleweight’
- Aljamain Sterling To Trolls ’“ ‘Cool Your Tits, You Guys Aren’t Doctors’
- Monster Energy Responds To Allegations Made By Dominick Cruz
- Henry Cejudo Apologises To Bantamweight Champion Aljamain Sterling
- Max Holloway Talks Not Getting Khabib Nurmagomedov Fight