It has been confirmed that UFC megastar Conor McGregor has sold all of this shares in the Proper No.12. Irish Whiskey company. The selling of the shares means that McGregor has doubled his net worth overnight.
The Proper No.12. company has gone through many changes in the past few months. Beverage company Becle bought 20% of the company’s shares back in 2018, then just a few weeks ago Becle exercised it’s option to buy out a majority stake of the brand.
Conor McGregor Gets Bought Out
Following this transaction, it was assumed that Conor McGregor would be bought out of his shares in the company. That is exactly what has happened here.
It has not yet been confirmed if Conor McGregor will continue to be the face of the Irish Whiskey brand. Having arguably the biggest name in combat sports front your company is a massive opportunity to promote and expand the company even further.
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- Juliana Pena Keeps Calling Out UFC GOAT Amanda Nunes
- Daniel Cormier ’“ ‘Jon Jones Is The World’s Best Light Heavyweight’
- Dana White Says Israel Adesanya Should ‘Focus on Middleweight’
- Aljamain Sterling To Trolls ’“ ‘Cool Your Tits, You Guys Aren’t Doctors’
- Monster Energy Responds To Allegations Made By Dominick Cruz
- Henry Cejudo Apologises To Bantamweight Champion Aljamain Sterling
- Max Holloway Talks Not Getting Khabib Nurmagomedov Fight