UFC superstar Conor McGregor recently held a Q&A for his fans on Twitter. The Notorious One discussed a number of topics during the session, including questions about his financial goals and past fights in MMA.
McGregor also mentioned that he is committed to fighting at 155lb for 2021; however he is ‘looking’ at a move to Welterweight down the line. “I will commit to the 155lb division for 2021. Some great matchups to be had here, as well as unfinished business. I will show the world once again who I am, and what I’m about. Trust that!”
“170 is in my thoughts also however” Conor McGregor continued, before teasing another run at becoming a two division Champion in the company once again. “You know me for doubling up…”
Conor McGregor To Welterweight
After losing to Dustin Poirier back in January, McGregor is apparently weighing his options in the fight game. There’s potentially a boxing match against Manny Pacquiao down the line that McGregor himself has said ‘talks are ongoing,’ so that might be his next destination in 2021.
If Conor McGregor were to move up to Welterweight in 2022, he could potentially have a big money fight against Kamaru Usman for the division’s Championship. That is surely something that intrigues UFC President Dana White if presented to him.
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- Juliana Pena Keeps Calling Out UFC GOAT Amanda Nunes
- Daniel Cormier ’“ ‘Jon Jones Is The World’s Best Light Heavyweight’
- Dana White Says Israel Adesanya Should ‘Focus on Middleweight’
- Aljamain Sterling To Trolls ’“ ‘Cool Your Tits, You Guys Aren’t Doctors’
- Monster Energy Responds To Allegations Made By Dominick Cruz
- Henry Cejudo Apologises To Bantamweight Champion Aljamain Sterling
- Max Holloway Talks Not Getting Khabib Nurmagomedov Fight