Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier have both taken to Twitter to react to their trilogy fight coming together. It was expected that the fight would be taking place on July 10 at UFC 264; that has now been confirmed by both men.
‘The fight is booked! July 10th you’re gonna see what the Mac is about. Adjust and absolutely f*cking destroy! #BilliStrut’Â ’“ McGregor wrote onÂ Twitter. ‘July 10th, 25 minutes locked in.’Â ’“ Poirier also wrote on Twitter.
Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier 3
The winner of this fight will likely be going on to face the UFC Lightweight Champion. A fight to crown the next 155 king will be taking place at UFC 262, with Michael Chandler vs Charles Oliveira fighting to determine the new Champ after Khabib retired.
Michael Chandler recently predicted that he’ll be facing Conor McGregor if he wins the belt. ‘If I put my money on it, I think it’s gonna be Conor’ Michael Chandler began. ‘I think he makes some adjustments, very small minor adjustments, and he gets the win in that trilogy (with Dustin Poirier),’ Chandler said toÂ ESPN.
Two fights have now been made ‘official’ for UFC 264, with Welterweight contest Stephen Thompson vs Gilbert Burns also slated to be on the card.
Also Check Out:
- Daniel Cormier Challenges WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns
- Colby Covington ’“ ‘Jake Paul Is An Embarrassment To Society’
- Belal Muhammad Talks Losing Out on Leon Edwards Rematch
- Demi Lovato Talks Training In Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Conor McGregor Says That The UFC Should Make a ‘McGregor Belt’
- Michael Chandler Says He Expects Conor McGregor To Be His Next Fight