UFC Lightweight division contender Dustin Poirier recently grappled on the mats with a multi-time World’s Strongest Man champion.
Ahead of his trilogy fight with Conor McGregor; Poirier mixed it up with the man who was crowned WSM champion in 2011, 2013, 2015 and 2016. Dustin Poirier does get a standing rear choke on Derek Hall, but Hall does get his revenge later in the session.
Dustin Poirier vs A Behemoth
You can check out the outrageous size difference between the two men below via the Tweets:
McGregor and Poirier confirmed that the July 10 trilogy fight was ‘signed’ this week.
‘The fight is booked, July 10th. You’re gonna see what the Mac is about. Adjust and absolutely f*cking destroy! #BilliStrut’Â ’“ McGregor wrote onÂ Twitter. ‘July 10th, 25 minutes locked in,’Â Poirier also noted on Twitter.
The winner of this fight will likely be going on to face the UFC Lightweight Champion. A fight to crown the next 155 king will be taking place at UFC 262, with Michael Chandler vs Charles Oliveira fighting to determine the new Champ after Khabib retired.
Michael Chandler recently predicted that he’ll be facing Conor McGregor if he wins the belt. ‘If I put my money on it, I think it’s gonna be Conor’ Michael Chandler began. ‘I think he makes some adjustments, very small minor adjustments. He gets the win in that trilogy (with Dustin Poirier).”
Also Check Out:
- Daniel Cormier Challenges WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns
- Colby Covington ’“ ‘Jake Paul Is An Embarrassment To Society’
- Belal Muhammad Talks Losing Out on Leon Edwards Rematch
- Demi Lovato Talks Training In Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Conor McGregor Says That The UFC Should Make a ‘McGregor Belt’
- Michael Chandler Says He Expects Conor McGregor To Be His Next Fight