Jan BlachowiczÂ is set to defend his UFC Light Heavyweight Championship tonight at UFC 259 against Israel Adesanya. There has been much talk in the MMA community regarding a potential Adesanya vs Jon Jones fight later this year; however Jan BlachowiczÂ has also stated that he would like to mix it up with ‘Bones’ Jones.
‘I don’t know about Jon Jones right now. He’s not my problem. If he not coming back to 205, I’ll go to heavyweight and catch him there,’ Blachowicz toldÂ TMZ Sports.Â ‘No problem! He’s not my problem [right] now, my problem is Israel. I focus all about him. Nothing more in my head. Just Israel.’
Jan Blachowicz on Israel Adesanya
‘I believe that I’m going to be the first one who beat him after this Saturday,’ Blachowicz said of Israel Adesanya. ‘He gonna be 20 and 1, this what I believe and that’s it. I know that he’s really great fighter, amazing fighter, one of the best in the world but anyway I got my time right now, it’s my division and I will stop him.’
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- Dana White Says If You Don’t Respect Usman You ‘Don’t Know Fighting’
- UFC 258 ’“ Polyana Viana Wins With Nasty Armbar Submission (VIDEO)
- Dana White Goes on The Offensive Again Against Illegal Streamers
- Justin Gaethje ’“ ‘What The F*ck Has Oliveira Done To Get a Title Shot?’
- Dana White Weighs In on Gina Carano Controversy
- Bellator MMA PPV Events To Be Shown on BBC iPlayer
- Paige VanZant Says That Next Fight News Will Be ‘Coming Soon’