UFC fighter Jessica Penne will be returning to the octagon on March 27th to take on Hannah Goldy. Penne was previously served a 4 year ban issued by USADA.
This 4 year ban was reduced to a 20-month layoff due to Jessica Penne’s discipline. USADA originally issued the ban due to a ‘positive at trace levels for two metabolites of stanozolol, 16Î²-hydroxystanozolol and 3’²-hydroxystanozolol.’ This was reportedly due to a tainted supplement.
Jessica Penne Returns
This was Penne’s second career USADA suspension, that took effect retroactively as of April 8th, 2019. As mentioned Jessica Penne is now cleared of the ban and will be fighting in the octagon once again at the end of the month at UFC 260: Miocic vs Ngannou 2.
Jessica Penne looks to bounce back from losses in her last three fights to Joanna Jedrzejczyk, Jessica Andrade and Danielle Taylor.
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- Juliana Pena Keeps Calling Out UFC GOAT Amanda Nunes
- Daniel Cormier ’“ ‘Jon Jones Is The World’s Best Light Heavyweight’
- Dana White Says Israel Adesanya Should ‘Focus on Middleweight’
- Aljamain Sterling To Trolls ’“ ‘Cool Your Tits, You Guys Aren’t Doctors’
- Monster Energy Responds To Allegations Made By Dominick Cruz
- Henry Cejudo Apologises To Bantamweight Champion Aljamain Sterling
- Max Holloway Talks Not Getting Khabib Nurmagomedov Fight