Jon Jones has been extremely active on social media over the past few months. ‘Bones’ Jones has been calling out many fighters, including Israel Adesanya, and also some of the Heavyweight division fighters in the promotion.
It was confirmed that Jon Jones will be returning to the UFC in the top weight class after having such a prolific career at Light Heavyweight. Dana White revealed that the winner of Stipe Miocic vs Francis Ngannou at UFC 260 will be facing Jon Jones either later this year or in 2022.
Ngannou and Jones have been going back and forth recently on Twitter, so the potential for a fight between the two remains intriguing as it does entice box office appeal. Miocic vs Jones would also be a major money matchup for the UFC and could bring a strong buyrate.
Jon Jones on Grown Man Strength
Jones tweeted a video showing his glow up to becoming a Heavyweight fighter. Jones wrote “old dog in the yard showing what grown man strength looks like.”
Check out the video below to see Jones lifting with zercher squats at 435×5 reps:
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- Juliana Pena Keeps Calling Out UFC GOAT Amanda Nunes
- Daniel Cormier ’“ ‘Jon Jones Is The World’s Best Light Heavyweight’
- Dana White Says Israel Adesanya Should ‘Focus on Middleweight’
- Aljamain Sterling To Trolls ’“ ‘Cool Your Tits, You Guys Aren’t Doctors’
- Monster Energy Responds To Allegations Made By Dominick Cruz
- Henry Cejudo Apologises To Bantamweight Champion Aljamain Sterling
- Max Holloway Talks Not Getting Khabib Nurmagomedov Fight