The Notorious Conor McGregor was knocked out/TKO’d for the first time in his pro MMA career when he fought Dustin Poirier at UFC 257. The Lightweight fighter arguably won the first round of the contest, although Poirier came back in the second with a spate of calf kicks that meant McGregor could not find his base and get his combinations working.
Dustin Poirier hit a flurry of punches that took McGregor down in the second, with the bookie’s underdog taking the win and cementing himself at the top of the Lightweight division.
YouTuber and boxer Logan Paul tweeted his live reaction to Conor McGregor being knocked out. Paul himself has an exhibition fight against Floyd Mayweather next month; the man who of course defeated Conor McGregor in his first ever professional boxing bout.
Logan Paul and Jake Paul
Logan’s brother Jake Paul has been trying to goad McGregor into a fight for the past few months. McGregor himself recently commented on the potential fight, saying that it isn’t on his ‘radar.’
‘That it what it is. Let’s see what happens you know?’ McGregor would begin. ‘I’m not really’¦he seems like a confused little kid to me to be honest.’
‘Now he’s willing to get in, so I don’t know what will happen’ Conor continued. ‘It’s not on the radar at the minute with the young lad. I know a teammate’¦him and Dylan have been back and forth so you never know.’
Check out the reaction from Logan Paul below:
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
Fighter Fans is proud to be sponsored by the following MMA and Boxing brands:
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
- Sidekick Boxing ’“ Developed by the company founder, Daniel Knight; who is a black belt in kickboxing and a team of manufacturing experts of over 20 years; Sidekick has rapidly earned a name of high quality kickboxing equipment with a real stylish look to hit the market. This success of our equipment grew us naturally into other combat sports and Sidekick became the equipment sponsor to many prestigious kickboxing and MMA promotions.
Also Check Out:
- Paige VanZant on Fighter’s UFC Pay ’“ ‘I Feel That We Do Need To Be Compensated More’
- UFC Fight Night ’“ Magny vs Chiesa on ESPN+ Live Results (20/01)
- Jon Anik ’“ ‘I Was Shaking After The Holloway/Kattar Fight’
- Daniel Cormier ’“ ‘It’s More On The Corner To Stop That Fight’
- Dana White Says That He Will Have Another Meeting With Khabib