UFC fighter Matt Brown has confirmed that he will not be retiring. The veteran MMA practitioner lost to Carlos Condit at the UFC Fight Night: Kattar vs Holloway card just a couple of weeks ago in a somewhat definitive fashion.
Speaking to MMAJunkie Radio, Brown confirmed that he will not be hanging up the gloves. “I retired a few years ago, and then when I came back the primary motivator was just be a prize fighter and make some more money” Brown began on MMAJunkie.
Matt Brown on ‘Loving’ The Process
“But since I’ve come back? I’ve really loved the whole process again,” Matt Brown continued. “(I’ve) really fell in love with it more again. I’ve kind of seen how good that I can be and the skills that I can – the skills have grown so much. I think I have a lot more in me. I think I can do a lot bigger things than I’ve ever done before.”
There’s currently no confirmation on whether Brown will feature further in the UFC and who the expected opponents he will have going forward.
credit to MMANews for the transcription
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
Fighter Fans is proud to be sponsored by the following MMA and Boxing brands:
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear – Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- Frankie Edgar on Fight Night – “This Is a Number 1 Contender Fight”
- Michael Chandler Calls For UFC Dustin Poirier Fight
- ONE Championship Airing New Show Following AEW Dynamite
- Charles Oliveira – “Dustin Poirier Is The Fight To Make”
- Nate Diaz Rips Into UFC Lightweight Division
- Michael Chandler – “I Promise You, I Can Beat Khabib”
- Conor McGregor Has Reached His Rocky III Moment