UFC Featherweight Max Holloway recently spoke to Ariel Helwani as part of The Helwani Show/DC & Helwani podcast. The man regarded as the greatest Featherweight in history discussed a number of topics during his time on the show, including his want to fight in the octagon three times in 2021.
“In a perfect world, I would want to fight three times this year” Max Holloway began on the show. “We got one out the way, I would like to go again in summertime. And then I’d like to do it, I usually do it in December. I mean that’s a perfect world I want two more fights this year.”
Max Holloway on 2021 Fights
“Hopefully some big ones” Holloway continued. “If it’s Abu Dhabi ok, but man I miss Vegas. Please, please, please put me back in Vegas! Hopefully all these vaccines coming out, we see numbers across the nation dropping lower, and you hear people saying that April might be full open for a lot of states and stuff. So hopefully I get one back in Vegas in front of crowds man.”
Max Holloway finished by discussing the importance of crowds when he fights. There was a reduced crowd at the UFC on ABC card earlier this year and it made a real difference to the Featherweight fighter. “We had a very limited crowd that night [on ABC] in Abu Dhabi and it felt great. So coming back home, being back in Vegas, having some crowds, you know [it would be great]. You guys saw what happened the last time I went there with the crowds and how much Hawaiian pros was there so it was this is this great man, I’m excited. I can’t wait.”
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- MANSCAPED ’“ We are absolutely ecstatic to announce that Fighter Fans has joined with MANSCAPEDâ„¢ to offer our readers 20% off and FREE SHIPPING on all orders! MANSCAPEDâ„¢ the best in men’s below-the-waist grooming. MANSCAPEDâ„¢ offers precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. Go to http://manscaped.com/ and get 20% off + free shipping with our link: manscaped.com/fighterfans #manscapedpod
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- Dana White Says If You Don’t Respect Usman You ‘Don’t Know Fighting’
- UFC 258 ’“ Polyana Viana Wins With Nasty Armbar Submission (VIDEO)
- Dana White Goes on The Offensive Again Against Illegal Streamers
- Justin Gaethje ’“ ‘What The F*ck Has Oliveira Done To Get a Title Shot?’
- Dana White Weighs In on Gina Carano Controversy
- Bellator MMA PPV Events To Be Shown on BBC iPlayer