Former UFC fighter Nate Diaz recently took to Twitter to once again throw jabs at Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier.
‘I f*cked you up and you never got it back” Diaz wrote, aiming his comments at the former UFC double-champion McGregor. “But you acted like you did. Now you get a rematch every time u get your a** beat, like a spoiled little b*tch would.”
Nate Diaz on McGregor and Poirier
“I’ve done it all and I’m still here” Diaz continued, before finally taking aim at UFC Lightweight Dustin Poirier. “Plus the guy who just beat your a** is a scared little b*tch. Also f*ck u bothÂ #realfighter’ Diaz wrote.
There’s currently no news on how the UFC Lightweight division will be played out going forward. With Dustin Poirier knocking out Conor McGregor in January, it creates the opportunity for a trilogy bout. McGregor himself however has also stated his interest in a trilogy fight with the aforementioned Nate Diaz, so UFC matchmakers will have to decide how to present the stacked division over the next year.
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- Dana White Says If You Don’t Respect Usman You ‘Don’t Know Fighting’
- UFC 258 ’“ Polyana Viana Wins With Nasty Armbar Submission (VIDEO)
- Dana White Goes on The Offensive Again Against Illegal Streamers
- Justin Gaethje ’“ ‘What The F*ck Has Oliveira Done To Get a Title Shot?’
- Dana White Weighs In on Gina Carano Controversy
- Bellator MMA PPV Events To Be Shown on BBC iPlayer
- Paige VanZant Says That Next Fight News Will Be ‘Coming Soon’