Petr Yan has reacted to Aljamain Sterling’s recent comments on a potential rematch. Aljamain Sterling won the UFC Bantamweight Championship back at UFC 259; Sterling defeated Petr Yan after an illegal knee was hit by the former Champion Yan. When Sterling was unable to further compete, the fight was ruled as finished due to the illegal knee to a downed opponent.
Since the event, there have been questions regarding Aljamain Sterling’s conduct post fight. There’s absolutely no question that the knee hit Sterling and caused at the very least a concussion, it was an illegal knee and rightly Petr Yan was disqualified. Several fans, critics and even fighters have questioned Aljamain Sterling and have said that he was ’˜acting’ to get the disqualification.
Aljamain Sterling Talks Petr Yan Rematch
Sterling recent took to Instagram and issued a challenge to Petr Yan as well as his critics. “Some say he’s an actor. Some say he’s the champ! Run it back” Aljamain Sterling wrote.
Petr Yan then responded to this on Twitter. The former Champion wrote ‘I will take you down and I will droooown you.’ We don’t yet know when the rematch will be taking place, but it is set to do huge business for the UFC due to the controversy and personal rivalry.
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- UFC 261 Usman vs Masvidal 2 To Happen In Front of a FULL Crowd
- Megan Anderson ’“ What’s Next For The Featherweight Fighter?
- Conor McGregor Says He Is ’˜Looking’ at UFC Welterweight Return
- WWE Superstar Big E Talks Aljamain Sterling and Reaction To Illegal Knee
- Conor McGregor Reveals Who His ’˜Toughest Ever’ Opponent Was
- Bobby Lashley Says He Would Still Face Brock Lesnar in MMA
- Frank Mir Talks Fighting on Jake Paul vs Ben Askren Undercard
- UFC 260 Full Main Card Now Confirmed In Full (27/03/21)