Former UFC Welterweight Champion Tyron Woodley recently revealed that he trained with Heavyweight fighter Francis Ngannou. Speaking to Helen Yee, the former Champion revealed that he was blown away by the strength possessed by Ngannou.
‘I was just in a gym with Ngannou and he was working on some single leg [takedowns],’ Woodley told Helen Yee, speaking on Ngannou. ‘He like grabbed his leg and his strength and his power’”he didn’t even really quite grasp it’”and I noticed how f*cking strong he is.”
Tyron Woodley Talks His Nose Nearly “Being Broken”
‘I don’t know what I would do [against him]” Tyron Woodley continued. “Because I never felt nobody just put that much [pressure on] my face and make me feel like my nose is gonna break.”
Tyron Woodley will be back in action at UFC 260 on March 27th against Vicente Luque. Francis Ngannou will be fighting on that card in the main event of the night. Ngannou vs Stipe Miocic headlines UFC 260 for the UFC Heavyweight Championship,
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- MANSCAPED ’“ We are absolutely ecstatic to announce that Fighter Fans has joined with MANSCAPEDâ„¢ to offer our readers 20% off and FREE SHIPPING on all orders! MANSCAPEDâ„¢ the best in men’s below-the-waist grooming. MANSCAPEDâ„¢ offers precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. Go to http://manscaped.com/ and get 20% off + free shipping with our link: manscaped.com/fighterfans #manscapedpod
- Venom Drip Combat SportswearÂ ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California.Â Venom DripÂ Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- Dana White Says If You Don’t Respect Usman You ‘Don’t Know Fighting’
- UFC 258 ’“ Polyana Viana Wins With Nasty Armbar Submission (VIDEO)
- Dana White Goes on The Offensive Again Against Illegal Streamers
- Justin Gaethje ’“ ‘What The F*ck Has Oliveira Done To Get a Title Shot?’
- Dana White Weighs In on Gina Carano Controversy
- Bellator MMA PPV Events To Be Shown on BBC iPlayer