The UFC 259 card was hyped as one of the most stacked events in the history of MMA. With 3 title bouts taking place on the night, the company looked to produce a huge showcase in what may well be the final card without fans in attendance.
The first title fight of the night saw the UFC Bantamweight Championship being defended. Bantamweight Champion Petr Yan defended against Aljamain Sterling. Both men went back and forth at the weigh-ins and press conference, with tensions high before they even stepped foot in the octagon.
Aljamain Sterling Wins The Bantamweight Title – UFC 259
Petr Yan was disqualified after hitting a knee to a downed Aljamain Sterling. The doctor and referee had to call the fight as Sterling was concussed.
Check out the BLATANTLY illegal knee below:
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- Dana White Says If You Don’t Respect Usman You ‘Don’t Know Fighting’
- UFC 258 ’“ Polyana Viana Wins With Nasty Armbar Submission (VIDEO)
- Dana White Goes on The Offensive Again Against Illegal Streamers
- Justin Gaethje ’“ ‘What The F*ck Has Oliveira Done To Get a Title Shot?’
- Dana White Weighs In on Gina Carano Controversy
- Bellator MMA PPV Events To Be Shown on BBC iPlayer
- Paige VanZant Says That Next Fight News Will Be ‘Coming Soon’