UFC Heavyweight Champion Stipe Miocic will be defending his title tonight at UFC 260. The firefighter will be defending against Francis Ngannou inside the UFC APEX from Las Vegas, Nevada live on PPV.
Although he is regarded by many as the Greatest Heavyweight in UFC history, Miocic enters this fight as the underdog.
Miocic will be looking for 7th successful defence of the Championship when he heads into the octagon tonight. If Stipe wins tonight he will break the record for defences of the belt.
UFC President Dana White also echoed the sentiments of Miocic being the greatest ever Heavyweight. ‘He’s the greatest heavyweight champion of all-time’ Dana White stated recently when speaking toÂ 3News’ Jim Donovan. ‘Not just in the UFC, but in the entire sport. He’s a great ambassador for the sport and the brand.’
UFC 260 Last Minute Odds
Here’s the last minute betting odds ahead of UFC 260:
Main card (ESPN+ PPV) and BT Sport
- Francis Ngannou (-140) vs. Stipe Miocic (+120)
- Vicente Luque (-255) vs. Tyron Woodley (+215)
- Sean O’Malley (-320) vs. Thomas Almeida (+260)
- Miranda Maverick (-160) vs. Gillian Robertson (+140)
- Khama Worthy (-130) vs. Jamie Mullarkey (+110)
Preliminary card ESPN/ESPN+ and BT Sport
- William Knight (-110) vs. Alonzo Menfield (-110)
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov (-235) vs. Jared Gooden (+195)
- Michael Oleksiejczuk (-155) vs. Modestas Bukauskas (+135)
- Omar Morales (N/A) vs. Shane Young (N/A)
- Marc-Andre Barriault (-130) vs. Abu Azaitar (+110)
Don’t forget to keep checking back on Fighter Fans for results as this historic night of action unfolds.
Also Check Out: