UFC Fight Night returns tonight with a major card on the ABC Network in the United States and BT Sports in the United Kingdom.
The main event of the show will see Max Holloway take on Calvin Kattar. This is a hotly anticipated fight, with the GOAT Featherweight Holloway taking on one of the deadliest and most powerful strikers in the division, Calvin Kattar.
Calvin Kattar recently stated that he’s ready and looking forward to showing Holloway ’˜the best’ Calvin Kattar has to offer. ‘There’s a lot of talk of the champion and this and that. He’s gonna be fighting the best Calvin Kattar as well, so it’s gonna make for a great fight. It’s on ABC, there’s title implications on the line. I’m excited.’
Here’s the current results of the show:
UFC Fight Night Main Card
- Max Holloway vs Calvin Kattar (featherweight) – Max Holloway wins via unanimous decision
- Carlos Condit vs Matt Brown (welterweight) – Carlos Condit wins via unanimous decision
- Santiago Ponzinibbio vs Le Jingliang (welterweight) – Le Jingliang wins via knockout
- Joaquin Buckley vs Alessio Di Chirico (middleweight) – Alessio Di Chirico wins via knockout…or permadeath
- Punahele Soriano vs Dusko Todorovic (middleweight) – Punahele Soriano wins via TKO
- Wu Yanan v Joselyne Edwards (women’s bantamweight) – Joselyne Edwards took the win via unanimous decision
- Carlose Felipe vs Justin Tafa (heavyweight) – Carlose Felipe took the win via split decision
- David Zawada vs Ramazan Emeev (welterweight) – Ramazan Emeev took the win via split decision
- Sarah Moras vs Vanessa Melo (women’s bantamweight) – Vanessa Melo wins via unanimous decision
- Jacob Kilburn vs Austin Lingo (featherweight) – Austin Lingo wins via unanimous decision
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
Fighter Fans is proud to be sponsored by the following MMA and Boxing brands:
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
- Sidekick Boxing ’“ Developed by the company founder, Daniel Knight; who is a black belt in kickboxing and a team of manufacturing experts of over 20 years; Sidekick has rapidly earned a name of high quality kickboxing equipment with a real stylish look to hit the market. This success of our equipment grew us naturally into other combat sports and Sidekick became the equipment sponsor to many prestigious kickboxing and MMA promotions.
Also Check Out:
- Michael Chandler Talks Using The ’˜Mike Tyson’ Strategy
- Cris ’˜Cyborg’ Santos Open To Fighting Kayla Harrison
- Charles Oliveira Plans To Call Out Winner Of Poirier McGregor
- Michael Chandler ’“ ‘I Don’t Think Conor McGregor Gets The Credit That He Deserves’
- Brendan Schaub on Anthony Pettis ’“ ‘What Does a PFL Championship Really Do For You?’
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Tom Aspinall Confirmed for UFC Fight Night