In a surprising turn of events, the wrestling world is abuzz with the announcement of Tessa Blanchard and her upcoming appearance at the CMLL Women’s Grand Prix.
The news has garnered significant attention, given Blanchard’s controversial past and her undeniable talent in the ring.
Tessa Blanchard: Return to the Spotlight
Tessa Blanchard, once a prominent figure in the wrestling scene, is set to make a significant comeback.
CMLL announced on Twitter that Blanchard would be joining forces with notable wrestlers such as Stephanie Vaquer, Zeuxis, La Catalina, Johnnie Robbie, Makoto, Sumie Sakai, and Mei Suruga.
This formidable team, known as Team World, is gearing up for the company’s Grand Prix event.
They’re set to face a challenging opposition in Team Mexico, which boasts talents like Marcela, Lluvia, La Jarochita, Reyna Isis, Dark Silueta, Skadi, Hera, and Sanley.
The Wrestling Community Reacts
The announcement has elicited a mixed bag of reactions from fans and experts alike.
While some are excited to see Blanchard back in action, others are wary due to the controversies that have surrounded her in the past.
- Who is Tessa Blanchard?
- Blanchard is a renowned wrestler best known for her time in IMPACT Wrestling. She made history by becoming the first female wrestler to win the Impact World Championship.
- What is the CMLL Women’s Grand Prix?
- The CMLL Women’s Grand Prix is a prestigious wrestling event where teams compete for the title. This year, Tessa Blanchard is set to appear as part of Team World.
- Who are the members of Team World and Team Mexico?
- Team World comprises Tessa Blanchard, Stephanie Vaquer, Zeuxis, La Catalina, Johnnie Robbie, Makoto, Sumie Sakai, and Mei Suruga. Team Mexico includes Marcela, Lluvia, La Jarochita, Reyna Isis, Dark Silueta, Skadi, Hera, and Sanley.