WWE Superstar Alexa Bliss has revealed a new look as WWE are about to make their way back to live shows in front of crowds.
The company will be returning to live events as of Friday’s SmackDown, with the Money In The Bank PPV event taking on Sunday 18th.
Bliss posted the image to her Instagram story this week, with the caption “temporary short hair.” The RAW Superstar will be appearing at the Money In The Bank PPV event this Sunday in the Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder match.
Alexa Bliss appeared in a RAW segment this week with DuDrop and Eva Marie, many fans have criticised the promo from all three women, and it will be interesting to see how WWE fans react live to the Alexa Bliss character when the company is back in front of a live audience this weekend.
Alexa Bliss new haircut
Here’s the currently confirmed card for WWE Money In The Bank 2021:
- Men’s MITB Ladder MatchÂ ’“ Ricochet vs. Riddle vs. John Morrison vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Big E vs. Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins vs. King Shinsuke Nakamura
- Women’s MITB Ladder MatchÂ ’“ Asuka vs. Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki Cross vs. Liv Morgan vs. Zelina Vega vs. Natalya vs TBA
- Universal Championship MatchÂ ’“ WWE Hall of Famer Edge vs. Roman Reigns (c)
- WWE Championship MatchÂ ’“ Kofi Kingston vs. Bobby Lashley (c)
- RAW Women’s Championship MatchÂ ’“ Charlotte Flair vs. Rhea Ripley (c)
Check out the image that Bliss posted to her Instagram story below: