WWE SmackDown Superstar Big E recently spoke to Sports Illustrated. The New Day member will be part of this weekend’s Money In The Bank ladder match, and he described why he needs to win the briefcase when he enters the MITB match.
‘If it’s my time to grab that briefcase, I will do everything in my power to make it unique and to make it different,’Â said Big E began speaking to the publication.
‘It would be a new challenge, one that I would love to take on” E noted. “I know we often see heels in that position, I would love to bring a whole new energy to this.’
Big E on Money In The Bank 2021
‘This is all new ground for me, and it’s such an exciting time” the former Intercontinental Champion added. “There are going to be no regrets. I will do everything in my power to bring something special to this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.”
Here’s the full card for WWE’s Money In The Bank 2021:
- Men’s MITB Ladder Match ’“ Ricochet vs. Riddle vs. John Morrison vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Big E vs. Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins vs. King Shinsuke Nakamura
- Women’s MITB Ladder Match ’“ Asuka vs. Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki Cross vs. Liv Morgan vs. Zelina Vega vs. Natalya vs Tamina
- Universal Championship Match ’“ WWE Hall of Famer Edge vs. Roman Reigns (c)
- WWE Championship Match ’“ Kofi Kingston vs. Bobby Lashley (c)
- RAW Women’s Championship Match ’“ Charlotte Flair vs. Rhea Ripley (c)
- RAW Tag Team Championship Match ’“ AJ Styles & Omos (c) vs The Viking Raiders
- Pre-show WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match ’“ Dominik and Rey Mysterio vs The Usos