WWE Superstar and former WWE Champion Bobby Lashley recently revealed some interesting information regarding his match with Goldberg at the Crown Jewel event.
Speaking on SiriusXM’s Busted Open Radio, the former Hurt Business leader confirmed that Goldberg’s son, Gage Goldberg, will be in attendance for the match in Saudi Arabia.
“Man I’m going to win. There are no strategies. I have friends, he has friends” Bobby Lashley began. “He has his son that’s going to be there. Everybody knows there’s a possibility that anything can happen.
“But ultimately, I’m going to win” Lashley continued. “So, if somebody happens to jump in the ring, whether it’s Gage, whether it’s, I don’t know, anybody. But ultimately it’s going to be me putting my hands all over him.”
It remains to be seen if WWE opts to use Gage in the match on Thursday, October 21st, but it is clear that they see a lot of potential in the young son of the WCW legend.
Bobby Lashley on Goldberg’s Son
Here is the current confirmed card for WWE Crown Jewel, which will be available to watch on Peacock in the United States and WWE Network in the United Kingdom on Thursday, October 21st live from Saudi Arabia:
- Universal Championship Match – Roman Reigns (c) vs. Brock Lesnar
- WWE Championship Match – Big E (c) vs. Drew McIntyre
- RAW Tag Team Championship Match – RKBro (c) vs. AJ Styles & Omos
- Smackdown Women’s Championship Match – Becky Lynch (c) vs. Bianca Belair vs. Sasha Banks
- Hell in a Cell Match – Edge vs. Seth Rollins
- No Holds Barred Match – Bobby Lashley vs. Goldberg
- King of the Ring Final: Sami Zayn OR Finn Bálor vs. Jinder Mahal OR Xavier Woods
- Queen’s Crown Final: Zelina Vega OR Carmella vs. Shayna Baszler OR Doudrop
- Mansoor vs. Ali