WWE Superstar Finn Balor suffered from a pretty horrendous injury during his match with Edge at WWE WrestleMania 39 inside HIAC.
Balor took a ladder shot to the face that busted him open really bad, and medical personnel had to attend to him inside the cage.
According to a report from PWInsider, we now know just how bad the situation was, with Balor having to get closed up there and then.
“Off camera, PWInsider.com can confirm that Balor was given what appeared to be a numbing agent via injection and then received staples right there at ringside to close the cut”, the site confirmed.
Finn Balor WrestleMania Goes Hollywood Injury
Here are the matches that took place on Night 2 of WrestleMania Goes Hollywood from SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California:
- Brock Lesnar vs Omos
- Liv Morgan & Raquel Rodriguez vs. Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler vs. Natalya & Shotzi vs. Chelsea Green & Sonya Deville
- Intercontinental Championship Match: Gunther (c) vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus
- RAW Women’s Championship Match: Bianca Belair (c) vs. Asuka
- Hall of Fame 2023 Class
- Hell in a Cell Match: Edge vs. Finn Balor
- Undisputed WWE Universal Championship Match: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Cody Rhodes
Fans in the United Kingdom can see all of the action via WWE Network, which currently works out at Â£9.99 per month for subscribers.
Pro wrestling fans in the United States can watch all of the action back on demand via Peacock.