Bianca Belair confirmed the news during the opening of this week’s episode of WWE RAW; also revealing that there would be a Fatal 5 Way to determine the new #1 contender to her RAW Women’s Championship.
A returning Carmella would end up winning the match, after hitting a Superkick on Liv Morgan. ‘Mella will now go on to face Belair at the event.
Rhea Ripley Injured
Here is the updated card for WWE Money in the Bank 2022 as it stands on Tuesday 21st June 2022:
- WWE Tag Team Championship: The Usos (c) vs. The Street Profits
- SmackDown Women’s Championship: Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Natalya
- Raw Women’s Championship: Bianca Belair (c) vs. Rhea Ripley
- Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder match
- Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder match
It’s likely that there will be more matches added to the card over the next week for the Premium Live Event on Saturday, 2nd July 2022.