The March 28th 2023, episode of WWE NXT was pre-taped ahead of the NXT Stand and Deliver 2023 event, but what are the spoilers?
As confirmed by PWInsider, the following is set to be taking place from the WWE Performance Center ahead of the biggest PLE of the brand’s year.
NXT Spoilers March 2023
- Axiom won a battle Royal to qualify for the five-way North American Title match at Stand & Deliver. Also in the match: Apollo Crews, Bryson Montana, Charlie Dempsey, Dabba-Kato, Damon Kemp, Dante Chen, Dijak, Drew Gulak, Edris Enofe, Javier Bernal, Jinder Mahal, Malik Blade, Odyssey Jones, Oro Mensah, Quincy Elliot, SCRYPTS, Xyon Quinn, and one other.
- Tyler Bate (with Andre Chase, Duke Hudson, and Thea Hail) b. Von Wagner (with Robert Stone) via Spiral Tap. After the match, Tyler and Chase U were in the ring, and Joe Gacy came on the screen saying how he would be running Chase U soon.
- Elektra Lopez b. Valentina Feroz via a sit-out Baldo Bomb.
- Eddy Thorpe b. Myles Borne.
- Last Chance match for the NXT Women’s Title Ladder Match: Indi Hartwell b. Ivy Nile and Sol Ruca.
- Drew Gulak (with Charlie Dempsey) b. Hank Walker.
- Tony D’Angelo and Channing ‘Stacks’ Lorenzo b. Josh Briggs and Brooks Jensen. After the match, Briggs, Jensen, Fallon, and Kiana were in the ring. Kiana walks up and kisses Brooks. Brooks is happy about it and Kiana also smiles.
- Grayson Waller comes to the ring to sign the contract for the match with Johnny Gargano.