The WWE Draft will be taking place on Friday, October 1st at WWE SmackDown and running through to Monday, October 4th on Monday Night RAW.
According to a recent local advertisement, we may have already discovered one of the major WWE Draft moves that is set to take place in a couple of weeks.
An advertisement from the Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore shows Drew McIntyre facing Roman Reigns on the October 1st episode of WWE SmackDown. It is believed that this is an indication that Drew McIntyre is moving over to SmackDown as part of the 2021 WWE Draft.
There is no confirmation at this time that the Scottish Superstar will be moving brands, although WWE is reportedly looking to make some major changes to both RAW and SmackDown when the Draft does finally come about at the start of October.
Potential WWE Draft spoiler for October 1st
Here is the current card forÂ WWE Extreme Rules 2021; which takes place on Sunday, September 26th, from the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio:
- SmackDown Women’s Championship Match:Â Becky LynchÂ (c) vsÂ Bianca Belair
- United States Championship Match:Â Damian Priest (c) vsÂ Sheamus
- RAW Women’s Championship Match:Â Charlotte FlairÂ (c) vsÂ Alexa Bliss
- WWE Universal Championship Match:Â Roman ReignsÂ (c) w/Paul Heyman vsÂ Finn Balor
- Liv Morgan vs Carmella
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: The Usos (c) vs The Street Profits
Extreme Rules 2021 will be available on Peacock in the United States andÂ WWE NetworkÂ internationally. Peacock is available from $4.99 per month, and WWE Network is Â£9.99 in all other regions, dependent on the type of currency.