This week’s episodes of Monday Night RAW and Friday Night SmackDown saw a number of matches confirmed for the Money In The Bank PPV event in July.
Money In The Bank will be the first WWE live event to have a ‘capacity’ crowd since early 2020. With the company now getting fans back in attendance, they are looking to establish some big time events going forward, starting with MITB and also SummerSlam in August.
WWE Hall of Famer Edge will be headlining the event in a match against Roman Reigns. Edge made his return to WWE programming during this week’s episode of SmackDown, attacking the Universal Champion and establishing himself as the next challenger to the ‘Head of The Table.’
Four of the competitors for the Men’s MITB ladder match were also confirmed this week, with Ricochet, John Morrison, Riddle and Big E winning qualifying matches. Sami Zayn or Kevin Owens will also qualify next week when they face in a Last Man Standing match.
Six Women’s Superstars are also already confirmed for their ladder match, with Asuka, Nikki Cross, Alexa Bliss, Naomi, Liv Morgan and Carmella all entering the match.
WWE Money In The Bank 2021
Here’s the updated line-up for WWE Money In The Bank 2021:
- Universal Championship Match – Roman Reigns (c) vs Edge
- WWE Championship Match – Bobby Lashley (c) vs Kofi Kingston
- RAW Women’s Championship Match – Rhea Ripley (c) vs Charlotte Flair
- Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match – Ricochet vs.Â John Morrison vs.Â Riddle vs. Big E vs TBC vs TBC vs TBC vs TBC
- Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Asuka vs. Nikki Cross vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Naomi vs. Liv Morgan vs. Carmella vs. TBC vs TBC