The latest episode of WWE NXT, which aired on the USA Network on November 28th, 2023, has seen a notable increase in viewership, according to recent reports.
This uptick in audience numbers comes amidst a series of engaging matches and storylines that have captivated wrestling fans.
WWE NXT: A Surge in Viewership Numbers
Wrestlenomics reports that the November 28th episode attracted 659,000 viewers, marking a significant increase from the previous week.
This rise in viewership is particularly noteworthy given the fluctuating audience numbers WWE NXT has experienced in recent weeks.
For instance, the November 21st episode drew 622,000 viewers, while the November 14th episode had an overnight average of 703,000 viewers. The November 7th episode, however, saw a higher viewership of 794,000.
Highlights of the 28/11/23 Episode
The episode kicked off with a high-stakes Tag Team Title match, where The Family successfully defended their titles. This set the tone for an action-packed show.
One of the most talked-about moments was the appearance of Nikkita Lyons, which sparked a surge in social media engagement.
The main event featured a fatal four-way match between Wes Lee, Cameron Grimes, Johnny Gargano, and Bronson Reed, with Lee emerging victorious and securing a spot in the NXT North American Title match at NXT Deadline.
- What was the viewership for the WWE NXT episode on November 28th, 2023?
- The episode attracted 659,000 viewers.
- How did this viewership compare to previous weeks?
- It was an increase from the previous week’s 622,000 viewers but lower than the 703,000 and 794,000 viewers on November 14th and November 7th, respectively.
- What were some highlights from the 28/11/23 episode?
- The episode featured a Tag Team Title match, a surge in social media engagement due to Nikkita Lyons’ appearance, and a main event fatal four-way match won by Wes Lee.
- What is the significance of these viewership numbers for the show?
- These numbers indicate a strong and consistent interest in WWE NXT, showcasing its importance as WWE’s third brand.
- What are the future plans for WWE NXT?
- WWE NXT plans to end 2023 with a double-taping event and has already confirmed the date and location for NXT Vengeance Day in 2024.