WWE WrestleMania 39 Night 1 took place on Saturday, April 1st, from SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California, but what happened at the show?
There were a number of major matches that took place on the card for the first night of WrestleMania Goes Hollywood, including the WWE Undisputed Tag Team Championship match between The Usos and Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens.
United States Champion Austin Theory also defended his title against WWE legend John Cena in the opening match of the night, as confirmed by the company several weeks ago.
We’ve got the full rundown of what happened at the show below!
WrestleMania Goes Hollywood Saturday Results
Here are the full results from the show on Saturday, April 1st from SoFi Stadium:
- United States Championship Match: Austin Theory (c) b. John Cena – Theory took the win with a low-blow and then the A-Town Down
- Street Profits b. Braun Strowman & Ricochet, Alpha Academy, Viking Raiders – Profits took the win after Ford hit a Frog Splash on Ricochet who was laid out on Dawkins’ knees
- Seth Rollins b. Logan Paul – Rollins took the win after hitting the Stomp on Paul. KSI appeared in a giant PRIME mascot bottle
- Becky Lynch, Lita & Trish Stratus b. Damage CTRL (Bayley, Dakota Kai & Iyo Sky) – Lynch hit the Manhandle Slam on Bayley to get the win
- Rey Mysterio b. Dominik Mysterio – Rey took the win after Bad Bunny stopped Dom from using a chain and Rey hit the 619 followed by a 5-Star Frog Splash
- SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Rhea Ripley b. Charlotte Flair (c) – Ripley took the win after hitting an avalanche Riptide from the top rope
- Pat McAfee b. The Miz – McAfee took the win in an impromptu match after hitting the Punt
- Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships Match: Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens b. The Usos (c) – Zayn took the win for his team after hitting three Helluva Kicks, incredible
Fans in the United Kingdom can see all of the action via WWE Network, which currently works out at Â£9.99 per month for subscribers.
Pro wrestling fans in the United States can watch all of the action back on demand via Peacock.