WWE WrestleMania 39 is set to return tonight for Night 2, and it appears as though the lineup for the show has already been leaked.
According to a new report/rumor from Xero News, we now know that the rundown will be for the second event:
- Brock Lesnar vs Omos
- Liv Morgan & Raquel Rodriguez vs. Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler vs. Natalya & Shotzi vs. Chelsea Green & Sonya Deville
- Intercontinental Championship Match: Gunther (c) vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus
- RAW Women’s Championship Match: Bianca Belair (c) vs. Asuka
- Hall of Fame 2023 Class
- Hell in a Cell Match: Edge vs. Finn Balor
- Undisputed WWE Universal Championship Match: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Cody Rhodes
WWE WrestleMania 39 Night 2 Rundown
It’s worth noting that this rumor from Xero News is just that, a rumor, as we are unable to verify whether or not the report is legitimate at this time.
The lineup certainly makes sense, and there is a chance that we could see an extra match added here and there to pad the runtime a little bit.
Night 1 of WrestleMania 39 was possibly one of the greatest in company history, so they’ve got a LOT to live up to for Night 2!