WWE’s newest ‘acquisition’ Bad Bunny appears to be having a major effect on merchandise sales. The Puerto Rican rapper is a mega star in the music scene, and appears to have agreed to a WrestleMania match in April.
Fightful Select recently confirmed that this week Bad Bunny held all four of the top merch selling spots. Bunny’s t-shirt took spots 1, 3 (women’s) and 4 (youth), and the pullover hoodie at number 2.
This reportedly drove over $500,000 in sales to both Bad Bunny and WWE. Select also noted that “the only other person in the top five was Roman Reigns. Even then, the #5 spot did about 65 percent of the sales of the number four seller, and less than five percent of the top seller. To say that Bad Bunny was a big success is an understatement.”
Bad Bunny at WrestleMania
As aforementioned, Bad Bunny is rumoured to be wrestling in April at the Showcase of the Immortals, teaming with either Booker T or Damian Priest to take on The Miz and Morrison.
Speaking to Sportskeeda, Damian Priest discussed the rumours. ‘That’s been brought up to me by other people as well. I read the reports like everybody else did, so I don’t know’ Priest began the interview. ‘But I will say this. That guy (Bad Bunny) is so talented and so determined to achieve what he wants on his terms that if he wanted to do this? Or he wanted to transition or wanted to wrestle? I’m sure he could achieve it.’
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- MANSCAPED ’“ We are absolutely ecstatic to announce that Fighter Fans has joined with MANSCAPEDâ„¢ to offer our readers 20% off and FREE SHIPPING on all orders! MANSCAPEDâ„¢ the best in men’s below-the-waist grooming. MANSCAPEDâ„¢ offers precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. Go to http://manscaped.com/ and get 20% off + free shipping with our link: manscaped.com/fighterfans #manscapedpod
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- Edge Teases Challenging For NXT Championship at WrestleMania
- Dakota Kai & Raquel Gonzalez Advance in Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic
- Rey Mysterio Confirms He Has Signed New WWE Deal
- Ruby Riott Talks Bikini Kill Influence Behind Royal Rumble Gear
- WWE NXT Takeover: Vengeance Day Confirmed for February 14th Show
- Edge ’“ ‘I Didn’t Come Back To Do a Greatest Hits Tour’