There have been recent reports that WWE Superstar Cesaro’s contract is set to be up soon. The 40-year-old Superstar has reportedly either signed a new deal with the company or is set to very shortly.
Although many had predicted that Cesaro would go into free agency, the Swiss Cyborg will likely be staying put for the time being. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter recently reported “either he signed or verbally agreed to a new deal a few weeks ago.”
Cesaro Re-Signing with WWE
The short run that Shinsuke Nakamura was recently on was also apparently slated for Cesaro. WWE opted to not use the SmackDown Superstar in this capacity as he had not signed an extension to his contact at that point.
‘The gauntlet match thatÂ Adam PearceÂ won on Smackdown, the babyface star making spot of running through the field and then getting screwed at the end was an idea of [Daniel] Bryan” Meltzer wrote. “And his (Bryan’s) pick for the spot wasÂ Cesaro. However, sinceÂ CesaroÂ hadn’t re-signed yet, it was switched to Nakamura.”
The creative plans for Cesaro have not yet been publicly revealed going forward. With the Swiss Superstar having signed a new deal it is likely that he will get a featured match at WrestleMania in April.
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- MANSCAPED ’“ We are absolutely ecstatic to announce that Fighter Fans has joined with MANSCAPEDâ„¢ to offer our readers 20% off and FREE SHIPPING on all orders! MANSCAPEDâ„¢ the best in men’s below-the-waist grooming. MANSCAPEDâ„¢ offers precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. Go to http://manscaped.com/ and get 20% off + free shipping with our link: manscaped.com/fighterfans #manscapedpod
Also Check Out:
- Edge Teases Challenging For NXT Championship at WrestleMania
- Dakota Kai & Raquel Gonzalez Advance in Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic
- Rey Mysterio Confirms He Has Signed New WWE Deal
- Ruby Riott Talks Bikini Kill Influence Behind Royal Rumble Gear
- WWE NXT Takeover: Vengeance Day Confirmed for February 14th Show
- Edge ’“ ‘I Didn’t Come Back To Do a Greatest Hits Tour’