WWE Superstar Damian Priest recently appeared on ’˜The Run In’ on BT Sport. The new show on BT Sport is part of the build up to the Elimination Chamber PPV on Sunday. Priest discussed his debut and move to the WWE ‘main roster,’ which began with his appearance in the Men’s Royal Rumble match back in January.
“The reaction from my friends and stuff, it’s kind of like ‘dude, that was awesome, you had a great showing that was impressive'” Damian Priest began. “Then for people who didn’t really know me? It’s kind of like ‘oh, we kind of want to see him again.'”
“I’m glad that the prep work that I’ve done in my time in NXT, surrounding myself with the right people to kind of guide me? It all paid off, because I thought it worked out very well” Priest continued. “The two that we did know that were going to be in there was Edge and Randy Orton. Unfortunately I didn’t get to get in there with Randy, but those were two that I was really looking forward to.”
Damian Priest finished by talking about getting the chance to work with Edge in the Rumble match. Edge has mentioned in the past how Priest has come to him for guidance. “But I got Edge” Priest exclaimed. “The fan in me thought it was so super cool. And then obviously there’s the man to man you know? We have a mentor/student type of relationship where I look up to him. Then getting to square up [in the Rumble]? That was cool. That was really cool.”
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- MANSCAPED ’“ We are absolutely ecstatic to announce that Fighter Fans has joined with MANSCAPEDâ„¢ to offer our readers 20% off and FREE SHIPPING on all orders! MANSCAPEDâ„¢ the best in men’s below-the-waist grooming. MANSCAPEDâ„¢ offers precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. Go to http://manscaped.com/ and get 20% off + free shipping with our link: manscaped.com/fighterfans #manscapedpod
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- The Wrest Is History 20th February ’“ ECW CyberSlam ’98
- PROGRESS Chapter 104: Natural Progression Ongoing Results
- The Smack Attack Podcast 20/02/2021 on HACKERHAMIN Media
- WWE Confirm Full Day of Programming for Elimination Chamber 2021
- Matt Cardona ’“ ‘The Podcast Is Earning More Than My WWE Contract’
- Billie Kay Talks Reception To Her New ’˜Resume’ Gimmick
- Chris Hero Talks Not Having Resentment for Peers Who ’˜Made It’