WWE SmackDown is arguably the best show that the company is putting out right now. With Roman Reigns lauding it over the main event, and the likes of Street Profits, The Dirty Dawgs lighting up the mid card? It’s streaks ahead of Monday Night RAW right now, and the strong ratings for SmackDown seems to echo that.
Reportedly, WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan has had more of a backstage role with the company over the past few months. Bryan has apparently been helping SmackDown creative, and with performers like Shinsuke Nakamura getting more chance to show their abilities? It looks as though his influence is being felt on-screen.
According to the Wresting Observer, Daniel Bryan is trying to get more fresh, young talent from NXT over to the blue brand. Dave Meltzer claimed that Bryan is ’˜pushing to bring in more NXT talent to Smackdown to freshen things up’.
It’s interesting to note this, as it was reported earlier this week that Damian Priest and Rhea Ripley are likely to get ‘main roster’ call ups soon. Both Superstars lost on this week’s episode of NXT, leading fans to believe that they were heading out of the ‘territory.’
Also Check Out:
- Update On Rumours Surrounding Jay White and WWE
- ’˜Stone Cold’ Steve Austin Confirms Again That He’s Retired
- Backstage Update on ’˜Heat’ Between Seth Rollins and Matt Riddle
- Updated Betting Odds for Royal Rumble 2021
- WWE Universal Championship Match Confirmed for Royal Rumble
- Backstage Update on NXT’s Damian Priest Heading To WWE SmackDown