Monday Night RAW – Monday night’s episode of RAW featured the aftermath of the Elimination Chamber PPV from Sunday. The Chamber event was newsworthy from a RAW standpoint, with the WWE Champion Drew McIntyre winning his Chamber match and then being attacked by Bobby Lashley once the Chamber itself had been lifted.
Following the beatdown from The Hurt Business member, The Miz appeared and cashed-in his Money In The Bank Briefcase. The Miz defeated Drew McIntyre and now holds the richest prize on Monday Night RAW, the WWE Championship.
With this happening there was a potential that the post-Chamber RAW would get a ratings bump. This appears to be the case with 1.890 million viewers tuning in to USA Network. There was a 0.57 rating in the 18-49 demographic.
Monday Night RAW Rating
Last week’s episode of the show garnered 1.810 million viewers with a 0.57 rating in the 18-49 demographic. Interestingly, the Elimination Chamber post event RAW actually received a better week to week bump than the episode after the Royal Rumble. The RAW show before the Rumble got 1.820 million viewers with a 0.52 rating in the 18-49 demographic on January 25th. The post-Rumble RAW gained 1.892 million viewers with a 0.58 rating in the 18-49 demographic.
Obviously it is still concerning for WWE with the domestic rating still tumbling down as it has been. Although looking at the trends over the past month or so the ‘Road To WrestleMania’ audience appears to be set at around the 1.8 million for Monday nights.
Also Check Out:
- The Miz Reacts To WWE Championship Win at Elimination Chamber
- Edge Reacts To WrestleMania 37 Main Event Confirmation
- The Wrest Is History 22nd February ’“ FastLane 2015
- The Miz Wins The WWE Championship at Elimination Chamber
- WWE Elimination Chamber ’“ WWE Championship Match Result
- Edge Confirms WrestleMania Match Choice at Elimination Chamber
- Update on WrestleMania 37 Expected Attendance for Both Nights
- Former WWE Superstar Reportedly Returning To The Company