PROGRESS Wrestling returns tonight on the WWE Network and demandPROGRESS for Chapter 104. The card for the show has already been confirmed and there is a litany of top underground talent appearing on the show tonight.
We will be updating the action throughout the card as it unfolds on WWE Network. Make sure you keep refreshing if you aren’t able to watch the show!
Chapter 104: Ongoing Results
- PROGRESS World Championship MatchÂ ’“ Cara Noir (c) vs. Dan Moloney – Cara Noir retained his Championship via rear-naked choke
- Kid Lykos vs. Chuck Mambo – Kid Lykos took the win after making Chuck Mambo submit in the Blood Moon. Kid Lykos II came out and caused the distraction
- Natural Progression Series Tournament Quarter Final: Warren Banks vs Big Guns Joe – Warren Banks took the win after hitting a Spear
- Natural Progression Series Tournament Quarter Final: Elijah vs Danny Black – Danny Black took the win via pinfall
- Millie McKenzie vs. Mercedez Blaze – Millie McKenzie took the win via pinfall
- Natural Progression Series Tournament Quarter Final: Kid Lykos II vs Ethan Allen – Ethan Allen beats Kid Lykos II via referee stoppage
- Natural Progression Series Tournament Quarter Final: Luke Jacobs vs Man Like Dereiss – Luke Jacobs takes the win
- PROGRESS World Championship No. 1 Contender’s Match: Spike Trivet vs. OmariÂ vs. Gene Munny vs. Chris Ridgeway – Ridgeway pins Munny for the win following a penalty kick
All this takes place this Saturday, when PROGRESS Wrestling’s Chapter 104: Natural Progression premieres on WWE Network, streaming at 3 p.m. ET/8 p.m. GMT!
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- MANSCAPED ’“ We are absolutely ecstatic to announce that Fighter Fans has joined with MANSCAPEDâ„¢ to offer our readers 20% off and FREE SHIPPING on all orders! MANSCAPEDâ„¢ the best in men’s below-the-waist grooming. MANSCAPEDâ„¢ offers precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. Go to http://manscaped.com/ and get 20% off + free shipping with our link: manscaped.com/fighterfans #manscapedpod
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- HIGHLIGHTS ’“ MSK Heading To Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Final
- Mandy Rose Does The ‘Buss It Challenge’ (VIDEO)
- Bad Bunny Dominates WWE Merchandise Sales This Week
- Backstage News on Talents ’˜Pulled’ From The Royal Rumble
- Tyson Kidd Talks Vince McMahon Turning Down a Royal Rumble Return
- Edge Making WrestleMania Decision Following WWE Elimination Chamber
- WWE Elimination Chamber 2021 Main Event Confirmed
- Former WWE 24/7 Champion Rob Gronkowski Wins Super Bowl