2x WWE Hall of Famer and arguably the greatest of all time Ric Flair recently appeared on a special edition of the My World Podcast with Conrad Thompson. Flair discussed a number of current WWE topics on the show, including the future of Daniel Bryan.
It was reported a few weeks ago that Daniel Bryan’s WWE contract had lapsed and that he was currently negotiating with the company. There’s no further update since then, but Flair gave his take on the YES man and how he sees his future.
‘He doesn’t have an option, he’s going to go home with Brie [Bella],’ Flair began on the podcast. ‘He’s one of the nicest kids I’ve ever met in the business and he wouldn’t leave the WWE.”
Ric Flair on Daniel Bryan
“I would have a very difficult time believing he would leave the WWE, if he does, I’d be very surprised” Ric Flair continued. “That whole family, everybody’s tied to the WWE.”
‘I was under the impression he wanted to go home and spend more time with the kids” Flair noted. “I don’t know what he’s going to do, whatever he does I wish him nothing but the best.”
“He’s a great worker and just being honest with you, I did not think that at his size he could make a difference” Flair revealed. “But he has. Despite his size, he is really a hell of a hand.’
credit to WrestlingINC for the transcription
Also Check Out:
- John Cena Talks The Firefly Funhouse Match from WrestleMania 36
- When Was WCW Sold To WWE? Jeff Jarrett Recalls That Day in 2001
- Becky Lynch Looks Ripped Ahead of WWE Return (IMAGE)
- Update on Becky Lynch and Her WWE Contract Status
- Chelsea Green Talks Wanting To Pose for Playboy
- Eva Marie Cuts Cryptic Promo on Monday Night RAW