WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns defeated Cesaro at this past weekend’s WrestleMania Backlash event. The ‘Head of The Table’ took the decisive victory against the Swiss Superstar in the main event of the night.
Responding to a tweet from WWE asking fans what their favourite match from WrestleMania Backlash was; Reigns said that he is THEE main event in the company.
“I don’t need stunts or gimmicks” Roman Reigns tweeted. “I am every bit of this art form. 30 min inside the ropes.. No crowd, no problem. Head and shoulders above everyone else and that’s being generous!! THEE MAIN EVENT. #TakeItFromMe.”
Roman Reigns vs Cesaro Rematch?
It’s difficult to argue against Reigns at this point. Since his heel turn in 2020, Reigns has consistently been the best performer on WWE programming. Whilst it’s not confirmed if the feud with Cesaro will be continuing, Jimmy and Jey Uso are waiting in the wings to make the turn against their cousin; although it might just be too early for that.
Also Check Out:
- Bayley Talks Potential Feud With Alexa Bliss on WWE Programming
- The Miz Reportedly Injured During WWE WrestleMania Backlash
- Kurt Angle Talks Backstage Fight Between Booker T and Batista
- EC3 Reveals How Conversations With Vince McMahon Went
- Rey Mysterio Reacts To Winning SmackDown Tag Titles With Dominik