WWE Superstar Shinsuke Nakamura recently appeared on Renee Paquette’s Oral Sessions podcast. The King of Strong Style discussed a number of topics during the show, including how he is still ‘struggling’ wrestling in WWE.
“I’m still struggling in wrestling” Shinsuke Nakamura said to Paquette. “Coming to US and coming to WWE is challenging. I came to challenge myself. That’s why I’m here.”
“I’m waiting to find my timing and my moment” Nakamura continued. “I don’t pitch ideas to [Vince] a lot. We talk after the match a little or before the match if he has an idea for my promo. I need to get used to [not talking to Vince].”
Shinsuke Nakamura on Promos
Nakamura also noted how he gets nervous before cutting a promo, due to the cultural differences between the US audience and Japanese. “Nowadays, they only give me a short line” Nakamura stated. “For example, a famous joke, I don’t know because I didn’t grow up in the US.”
Shinsuke Nakamura is currently in a feud with King Corbin over Corbin’s King of The Ring crown. Nakamura took this on the last episode of SmackDown and declared that the King of Strong Style had returned.
credit to Fightful for the transcription
Also Check Out:
- Bayley Talks Potential Feud With Alexa Bliss on WWE Programming
- The Miz Reportedly Injured During WWE WrestleMania Backlash
- Kurt Angle Talks Backstage Fight Between Booker T and Batista
- EC3 Reveals How Conversations With Vince McMahon Went
- Rey Mysterio Reacts To Winning SmackDown Tag Titles With Dominik