WWE Superstar Shinsuke Nakamura stole King Corbin’s crown on this week’s episode of WWE SmackDown. The former NJPW star has been stagnant at times over the past year on SmackDown, but now he claims that the ‘King of Strong Style’ has returned.
Appearing in a WWE YouTube Exclusive after the show, Nakamura said that he is looking forward to being the ‘king’ again.
Shinsuke Nakamura Talks The Return of TKOSS
‘I’m the real King. The King of Strong Style is back, finally” Nakamura said in the video. “Finally. I’m looking good, it’s time to take photos,’ Nakamura concluded.
King Corbin has been using his crown as a gimmick ever since his King of The Ring coronation in September 2019. The ‘Game of Thrones’ inspired crown and Corbin gimmick itself has felt drab for about the year and half since, but now with Shinsuke Nakamura donning the crown it MIGHT have some lustre.
You can check out the video below:
Also Check Out:
- Update on Becky Lynch and Her WWE Contract Status
- Chelsea Green Talks Wanting To Pose for Playboy
- Eva Marie Cuts Cryptic Promo on Monday Night RAW
- WWE Files Trademark for WCW Bash at The Beach PPV Event
- WALTER ’“ ‘I Was Never Thinking About Signing With WWE’
- Nick Aldis Talks Mickie James ’˜Trashgate’ and WWE Release