Tamina and Natalya won the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships on this week’s episode of WWE SmackDown. This was the first piece of Women’s Championship gold that Tamina has won in her 4008 days with WWE, and she shared her emotions following the event.
“I think a lot of people take it for granted,” said Tamina on a WWE YouTube exclusive. “What it’s like to hold a championship title or to sit there and actually say that you are a champion.”
Tamina Talks Winning The Tag Team Championships
“Now I can actually say I’m a champion” the Women’s division Superstar continued. “Man, I’m so grateful. I feel so grateful, so blessed. Just never giving up.”
“Just keep on going forward and look at what happens” Tamina noted. “You get to achieve something you’ve always wanted to have. We did it. I couldn’t have done it without her [Natalya], man. This is crazy. So grateful. I’m so happy.”
Tamina’s father, Jimmy Snuka, never actually won a Championship in WWE. Interestingly, Tamina’s brother was in the Deuce & Domino tag team, meaning that they are the only brother and sister who can say that they’ve been WWE Tag Team Champions.
Also Check Out:
- John Cena Talks The Firefly Funhouse Match from WrestleMania 36
- When Was WCW Sold To WWE? Jeff Jarrett Recalls That Day in 2001
- Becky Lynch Looks Ripped Ahead of WWE Return (IMAGE)
- Update on Becky Lynch and Her WWE Contract Status
- Chelsea Green Talks Wanting To Pose for Playboy
- Eva Marie Cuts Cryptic Promo on Monday Night RAW